I want to thank DeviantDaydream for nominating me for this amazing award (don’t forget to check out her lovely lifestyle / writing blog). I’ve never won any blogger award other than the Liebster, so this was a sweet surprise for me.
*I kind of wonder now if this award originated because of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie…
1. Morning bird or night owl?
Depends on the day, but most of the time I’m a morning bird.
2. Favourite food?
3. What’s your favourite season?
Summer—all the WAY!!!
4. Favourite movie?
The Fault in Our Stars.
5. Favourite book?
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Hands down.
6. Best memory?
Going to my first Magic Man concert.
7. How do you relax?
Sleep. Eat. Write. REPEAT. (and swim in the summertime)
8. Why did you get into blogging?
I wanted (and still do!) to share my writing with a larger audience and inspire others to dream bigger.
9. Most used app on your phone?
Music Player. Yeah, I’m that girl with the headphones on. 🙂
10. If you had 1 million pounds, what would you do with it?
First, I’d convert it to dollars (‘cuz I live in the U.S.) 😉 and then I’d donate some to charity, give some to my family, save a bit for college, and to publish a promising future book.
My ten blogger nominees:
Here are my ten questions:
1. If you could have a sixth sense, would would you want it to be?
2. If you had to live in any book’s setting for the rest of your life, what book’s setting would you choose to live in (*doesn’t necessarily have to be your favorite book)?
3. Favorite ethnic food?
4. Special talent?
5. Biggest goal for the future?
6. What do you think is the worst way a book character could die?
7. Best dream you’ve had?
8. What is your spirit animal?
9. Guilty pleasure tv show?
10. Share a writing tip.